Irish and Scottish traditional music with echoes of bluegrass.
Katerina García – vocals, whistle, acoustic guitar
1. Níl ‘Na Lá (Trad., arr. Garcia)
2. In My Prime (Trad. / K. García, P. Košumberský)
3. The Queen Of Argyll (Trad., arr. Garcia)
4. Lung Ching (Luboš Malina)
5. One Last Cold Kiss (Gail Collins / Felix Pappalardi)
6. Ag An gCóisir (Louis de Paor / John Spillane)
7. The Curragh Of Kildare (Trad., arr. Garcia)
8. An Seanduine (Trad., arr. Garcia)
9. Via / Happy Man Burrito (Petr Košumberský)
10. The Banks Of The Nile (Trad., arr. K. García)
11. May Morning Dew / The Snows They Melt The Soonest (Trad., arr. Garcia)
12. Tribute To Peadar O’Donnell (Trad., arr. Garcia)
The ensemble Kon Sira, focusing on traditional Sephardic and Balkan music, presents a unique interpretation of the traditional songs of the Sephardic Jews.
VPROSTŘED NOCI... (IN THE DEEP OF NIGHT...)
We are currently finishing an album which will present a selection of poems by Czech contemporary author Věra Provazníková, Czech poet, translator and graphic artist Bohuslav Reynek (1892-1971) and Czech Romantic poet Karel Hynek Mácha (1810-1836). The poems have been set to music by Katerina García and Luboš Malina and produced by American guitarist and producer Steve Walsh.
Katerina García : vocals, shruti box
Guests: Tomáš Liška (upright bass), Viliam Béreš (keyboards), Pepa Malina (violin)
TRADITIONAL ARTS COLLECTIVE
KATERINA GARCÍA, SĺLE DENVIR, ROBERT HARVEY
Katerina García and acclaimed musicians Síle Denvir (Líadan) and Robert Harvey (Ciorras) perform a repertoire of songs from the traditions of Ireland, Scotland, Spain, Bohemia and Moravia.
Katerina García: vocals, shruti box
Síle Denvir: harp, vocals, shruti box
Robert Harvey: flute, whistles