Irish and Scottish traditional music with echoes of bluegrass.
Katerina García – vocals, whistle, acoustic guitar
1. Gloomy Winter’s Now Awa’ (Robert Tannahill)
2. Before Dawn (Kateřina García / Luboš Malina)
3. Fly We To Some Desert Isle (Robert Tannahill, arr. Garcia)
4. Peata Beag Do Mháthar (Trad. arr. Garcia)
5. Summer Rain (Kateřina García)
6. Fine Flowers Of The Valley (Trad., arr. Garcia)
7. Ančice Mori Dušice (Trad., arr. Garcia)
8. Tippin’ It Up To Nancy (Trad., arr. Garcia)
9. Con Tomillo Y Romero (Trad., arr. Garcia)
10. Under My Skin (Kateřina García)
The ensemble Kon Sira, focusing on traditional Sephardic and Balkan music, presents a unique interpretation of the traditional songs of the Sephardic Jews.
VPROSTŘED NOCI... (IN THE DEEP OF NIGHT...)
We are currently finishing an album which will present a selection of poems by Czech contemporary author Věra Provazníková, Czech poet, translator and graphic artist Bohuslav Reynek (1892-1971) and Czech Romantic poet Karel Hynek Mácha (1810-1836). The poems have been set to music by Katerina García and Luboš Malina and produced by American guitarist and producer Steve Walsh.
Katerina García : vocals, shruti box
Guests: Tomáš Liška (upright bass), Viliam Béreš (keyboards), Pepa Malina (violin)
TRADITIONAL ARTS COLLECTIVE
KATERINA GARCÍA, SĺLE DENVIR, ROBERT HARVEY
Katerina García and acclaimed musicians Síle Denvir (Líadan) and Robert Harvey (Ciorras) perform a repertoire of songs from the traditions of Ireland, Scotland, Spain, Bohemia and Moravia.
Katerina García: vocals, shruti box
Síle Denvir: harp, vocals, shruti box
Robert Harvey: flute, whistles